Shadab Ansari Emails are now shared on Blogspot.

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Wish You . . .

Wish You . . .
When you're lonely            
             I wish you LOVE.   
  When you're sad                  
          I wish you
JOY.  
When you're discouraged  
             I wish you HOPE.  
When life is stressful         
                             I wish you inner
SILENCE.    
  When your spirit is empty   
                              I wish you simple BEAUTY.   
When you're troubled       
                  I wish you PEACE.    

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Malegaon, Maharashtra, India
SHADAB AHMED ANSARI , Shadab Ansari : I am a JDE CNC Consultant by profession. I have done B.E. (Electronics & Telecommunication) I have great interest in Urdu Literature, Urdu Poetry, History, Technology and Islamic Studies.