Shadab Ansari Emails are now shared on Blogspot.

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Love letter in advertising style

My Dear FAIR AND LOVELY(ek chand ka tukda),
 
                You are my TVS SCOOTY(first love) and my AIWA(pure passion).
I always BPL(believe in the best) and you are SANSUI(better than the best).
 You are DOMINO'S PIZZA(delivering a million smiles) for me and this
is a COLGATE ENERGY GEL(seriously fresh) Feeling for me.
I want u to be my life partner but I think you are worried about your
father who is KAWASAKI BAJAJ CALIBER(the unshakable) And my father
who is CEAT(born tough),but don't worry as I am also FORD ICON( the josh machine)
 and rest of our family members are
Pretty KELWINATORS(the coolest one). If our fathers say no, we will run away
 and marry, and PHILIPS(lets take thing better). They  will feel
 MIRINDA(jor ka jhatka dhire se lage) but I believe in COCA-COLA(jo chahe ho jaye).
Trust in God who's always NOKIA(connecting people).Who love each other.
And do not forget that we are WILLS(made for each other). Now that HUNDAI(we are listening) the song of love,you must know that Love is DAIRY MILK(real taste of life)
 and PARX(always comfortable).
So never forget me.
Ok .bye! I wrote little but actually PEPSI(yeh dil mange more) !!!!!!!
 
L.G.(digitally your's)
PULSER(defnetly male)

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Malegaon, Maharashtra, India
SHADAB AHMED ANSARI , Shadab Ansari : I am a JDE CNC Consultant by profession. I have done B.E. (Electronics & Telecommunication) I have great interest in Urdu Literature, Urdu Poetry, History, Technology and Islamic Studies.