Shadab Ansari Emails are now shared on Blogspot.

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

EVERYTIME I SEE YOU

Every time I see you, I can't help but stare at your sweet face
 
I like the way you touch my face with your soft hand
That I just want to hold you tight, close to me in my arms
 
Each time I see you leave, it's hard to let you go
 
I just want to take you with me, put my arms around you from day to night, from night to day
 
You are so kind and sweet, and so beautiful as you are
 
Here I go, scream my voice out, to say that you are the only one, my only one
 
I can't get up when you're gone, I feel weak when you are not here
 
I wish you would stand by my side, I wish you were near
 
I miss you so very much; you are my sweet one, dear
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Malegaon, Maharashtra, India
SHADAB AHMED ANSARI , Shadab Ansari : I am a JDE CNC Consultant by profession. I have done B.E. (Electronics & Telecommunication) I have great interest in Urdu Literature, Urdu Poetry, History, Technology and Islamic Studies.