Shadab Ansari Emails are now shared on Blogspot.

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

I Love U

I Love You
I Will Love You Forever
I love you so deeply,
I love you so much,
I love the sound of your voice,
And the way that we touch,
I love your warm smile,
And your kind, thoughtful way,
The joy that you bring,
To my life everyday,
I love you today,
As I have from the start,
And I'll love you forever,
With all of my heart,
I love you.
 
 
have seen angels in the sky… I have seen snowfall in july… I have seen things u only imAgine to see…  But I haven't seen anything sweeter than u.
There r many stars but the moon is u, there are many friends but the best is u,, To forget me that's up to u,,, To forget u I will never ever do.
U may be out of my sight, but not out of my heart, U may be out of my reach but not out of my  mind.I may mean nothing to u but u will always be special to me!!
 
How can u tell the rain not 2 fall when clouds exist? How can u tell the leaves not 2 fall when wind exist? How can u tell me not to fall in friendship when u exist.
 
Knowing a friend like u has made me happy in a million ways And if Ever I Have to Let you go………..I would Find a million reasons to make u stay!!!!
 
 If I m in hell & u in heaven, I always look up & be proud of u. but if I were In heaven & u in hell, I beg God 2 send me down coz heaven wont be heaven without u.
 
Life is 4 u, death is 4 me, being happy is 4 u, being sad is 4 me, being together is 4 u, being lonely is 4 me, everything 4 u but u r 4 me.
 
If I could pull down the rainbow I would write ur name with it & put it back in the sky to let everybody know how colorful my life is with a friend like u!!
 
Never say ur happy when ur sad… never say ur fine when ur not ok… never say u feel good when u feel bad…  and never say ur alone when I m still alive.
Sometimes my mind asked why? I miss u, Why? I care 4 u, Why? I remember u then my heart answered its simply b'coz you are a sweet friend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Malegaon, Maharashtra, India
SHADAB AHMED ANSARI , Shadab Ansari : I am a JDE CNC Consultant by profession. I have done B.E. (Electronics & Telecommunication) I have great interest in Urdu Literature, Urdu Poetry, History, Technology and Islamic Studies.