Shadab Ansari Emails are now shared on Blogspot.

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

"My Heart"

"My Heart"
Here is my heart that I am giving to you,
My heart that is so pure & true
I am giving you my heart that is so faithful,
When you receive my heart, I know that you will be grateful
My heart is given to you
My lover as a token of my love for you,
A love so strong & so true
My heart is like a love song playing sweetly in your ear,
Like a song that you are willing to hear
My heart is for no other,
My heart is only for you, my lover
As I give my lover my heart he will take,
Then I will tell him, "Please don't break it"
Please don't break my heart, my lover,
Because there is no other
Here is my heart my Lover I am giving it to you,
My heart that is so pure & so true

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Malegaon, Maharashtra, India
SHADAB AHMED ANSARI , Shadab Ansari : I am a JDE CNC Consultant by profession. I have done B.E. (Electronics & Telecommunication) I have great interest in Urdu Literature, Urdu Poetry, History, Technology and Islamic Studies.