Shadab Ansari Emails are now shared on Blogspot.

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Special Gift Only for you !!!!



 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

 

If you wanna know how much I MISS YOU
Try to catch da' rain drops
Da' one you catch, is how much u miss me
And da' one you miss, is how much I MISS YOU

 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Malegaon, Maharashtra, India
SHADAB AHMED ANSARI , Shadab Ansari : I am a JDE CNC Consultant by profession. I have done B.E. (Electronics & Telecommunication) I have great interest in Urdu Literature, Urdu Poetry, History, Technology and Islamic Studies.