Shadab Ansari Emails are now shared on Blogspot.

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Beautiful love poetry

~*~How Do I Live Without You~*~

How do IGet through one night without youIf I had to live without youWhat kind of life would that be?Oh I, I need you in my armsNeed you to holdYour my world my heart my soul If you ever leave Baby you would take away everything good in my Life.And tell me nowHow do I live without youI want to knowHow do I breathe without youIf you ever goHow do I ever, ever survive? How do I How do I Oh how do I live?.Without youThere'd be no sun in my skyThere would be no love in my lifeThere would be no world left for meAnd IBaby I don't know what I would doI'd be lost if I lost youIf you ever leave Baby you would take away everything real in My lifeAnd tell me now How do I live without youI want to knowHow do I breathe without youIf you ever go How do I ever, ever survive?How do I How do IOh how do I live?...If you ever leaveBaby you would take away everything Need you with me Baby coz you know your everything good in My lifeAnd tell me nowHow do I live without youI want to knowHow do I breathe without youIf you ever goHow do I ever, ever survive?How do I How do IOh how do I liveHow do I live without you How do I live without you baby.......From you have I been absentFrom you have I been absent in the spring,When proud-pied April, dress'd in all his trim,Hath put a spirit of youth in everything,That heavy Saturn laugh'd and leap'd with him.Yet nor the lays of birds, nor the sweet smellOf different flowers in odour and in hue,Could make me any summer's story tell,Or from their proud lap pluck them where they grew; Nor did I wonder at the Lily's white,Nor praise the deep vermillion in the Rose;They were but sweet, but figures of delight,Drawn after you, you pattern of all those....Yet seem'd it Winter still, and, you away, ...As with your shadow I with these did play.Out through the fields and the woods And over the walls I have wended; I have climbed the hills of view And looked at the world and descended; I have come by the highway home, And lo, it is ended. The leaves are all dead on the ground, Save those that the oak is keeping To ravel them one by one And let them go scraping and creeping Out over the crusted snow, When others are sleeping. And the dead leaves lie huddled and still, No longer blown hither and thither; The last lone aster is gone; The flowers of the witch-hazel wither; The heart is still aching to seek, But the feet question 'Whither?' Ah, when to the heart of man Was it ever less than a treason To go with the drift of things, To yield with a grace to reason, And bow and accept the end Of a love or a season?

~*~H.E.A.R.T.B.E.A.T~*~

A long and lasting relationship Is what I am searching; To find true love Is all I am wanting. You came into my life And captured my heart; Even if I know that someday You'd break it apart. I choose to love you Even if I die in pain Because I know, to love you, Happiness I gain. I also know that you Won't be here forever; But this I promise you, I will treasure the times we spent together. Soon you'll leave me But you won't see me crying; Because my love is with you Until the day you'll be leaving. Hoping you'd take care The love I gave for you And feel its beating As your heart beats too. When will I see you again? I keep on asking; And if you'd come back, Is it still my heart that you are bringing? But if you have any plan Of replacing my heart with someone new; It would grateful if you'd return my heart Before I give it to you. Yes, I'm still hoping That someday our path would still meet; Hoping by that time My heart for you would still beat

.~*~LOVE HURTS~*~

Love hurts so muchHurts more at every touchLove is supposed to be greatStarting with the first dateLove tears you apartStabs you through the heart Why does God let people fall,For this thing called Love?When it makes you hurt all overLove makes the tears fallContinuously down your cheekYou no longer see the real worldNot a single peekMaybe one day, Someone will explainAll the sorrow and the painThat all this love will bring..

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Malegaon, Maharashtra, India
SHADAB AHMED ANSARI , Shadab Ansari : I am a JDE CNC Consultant by profession. I have done B.E. (Electronics & Telecommunication) I have great interest in Urdu Literature, Urdu Poetry, History, Technology and Islamic Studies.