Shadab Ansari Emails are now shared on Blogspot.

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Its true

It's true that I can't ever
Stop thinking about you,

So I'm sending you this little note
To show my love is true...

It's not because of obligations
To a holiday tradition,
So I'd hate for you to think
I've had a cange of dispositon.

This time of year seems to serve
As a little reminder to me -
Sometimes I forget how special
Three simple words can be.

I feel I may neglect to say
Those special words, it's true -
I don't tell you often enough
Just how much I love you.

The truth is simple really,
I think that you should know
It's not just the holiday season,
Year round you set my heart aglow.

I Love You SO MUCH!
 
only yours
 
shadab

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Malegaon, Maharashtra, India
SHADAB AHMED ANSARI , Shadab Ansari : I am a JDE CNC Consultant by profession. I have done B.E. (Electronics & Telecommunication) I have great interest in Urdu Literature, Urdu Poetry, History, Technology and Islamic Studies.