Shadab Ansari Emails are now shared on Blogspot.

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

I sit gazing at your picture......

I sit gazing at your picture,
and my heart begins to melt.
So much emotion fills me,
with the love deep inside that is felt
My mind starts to wander,
and I sit daydreaming of you.
Longing to have you by my side,
to fill my dreams, I wish to come true.
So captivated is my heart,
I become "lost" in every thought. Overwhelmed by the beauty of our love,
and all the happiness you have brought.
If only all my daydreams were real,
I would never ask for anything more.
As I would have everything I want,
a feeling I have never felt before.
For now I'm content with my daydreams,
until I can be with you.
And turn all my dreams into realities,
as we share precious dreams that come true.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Malegaon, Maharashtra, India
SHADAB AHMED ANSARI , Shadab Ansari : I am a JDE CNC Consultant by profession. I have done B.E. (Electronics & Telecommunication) I have great interest in Urdu Literature, Urdu Poetry, History, Technology and Islamic Studies.